Thursday, July 2, 2009

Winn Dixie Deals: 6/24-6/30

Winn Dixie Deals 6/24-6/30

Each week, I look through the local grocery store advertisements to find the best deals for items on sale. I match sale prices with coupons I have in my file, and am able to get great deals on groceries. I plan to list the items that I find, and hope that they are helpful.

Each store has their own calendar for when they change their sales. Winn Dixie's sales change every Wednesday, and Kroger's sales change on Sundays. I usually do my shopping on Monday evenings. I'm able to hit the Kroger sale near the beginning, and the Winn Dixie sale toward the end of their week.

As a side note, I have noticed that generally, Winn Dixie has higher prices than the other stores in the area, but when their sales are matched with coupons, I'm still able to find great deals.

Here are the best Winn Dixie deals that I've found this week: (Unfortunately, these ones are only good until Tues. night. I'll have Wednesday's up soon.)

Buy 4 participating Kellogg's products for a total of $10 and receive a free gallon of milk. Items include:

Frosted Flakes
Corn Pops
Rice Krispies
Mini Wheats
Special K Bars
Keebler Chips Deluxe
Vienna Fingers
Town House Crackers
Rice Krispies Treats

There have been a few coupons in recent adds to make this an even better deal.
1.50 off of two Kellogg's cereals
.55 off Keebler Chips Deluxe

Kraft cheese: 1.50/pack. This includes their chunk, shredded, cubes or crumbles.

Whole chicken: .99/lb

Dawn dish soap: $10/10 match with a recent .25 off coupon to make this .50!

*** An important note: Both Winn Dixie and Kroger double the value of manufacturer's coupons up to .50. So, if you bring in a coupon for the Dawn dish soap for .25 off, they will take a total of .50 off!***

As coupons become available, I will add links to their locations as well, making finding and matching deals even easier.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you found any deals at Winn Dixie that I missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment