Thursday, July 2, 2009

My Winn Dixie shopping trip

This morning, I went to pick up a few deals at Winn Dixie. Here's what I came home with:


Here's a breakdown of what I did:




The cereal was on sale $4/10. I used two 1.50 off coupons that I found online a few weeks ago. The milk was free with the cereal purchase. (in-store special)
The chips were BOGO at 3.99, and I used a .55 off coupon I found in the 6/28 newspaper.
The ham was on sale with a .75 in-store coupon attached to it.
Bacon was priced at 3/$6.
The sour cream was on sale 10/$10. I used a $1/2 coupon I found online, making these .50/each.
The bologna was on sale in the store- BOGO at 3.49.
Ground beef patties were on a 50% off sale.
The mozzarella cheese was on sale for 2.50. I had a .50 off coupon, which Winn Dixie doubles to 1.00, so it cost 1.50.
Velveeta shells and cheese are 10/$10. I had a couple of coupons I received in the mail for free products.
The Pediasure was not on sale, and I would not have bought it, but I found a free-after-rebate form for it in the newspaper coupon section a couple of weeks ago.
I also had an in-store coupon for $10 off of $50.

I saved $43.82 using coupons and in-store specials.
So, after all of this, my total out the door was $38.61.
I will mail in the rebate for $11.50, bringing my total down to $27.12!

No comments:

Post a Comment