Monday, July 6, 2009

No Beer Purchase Required

It pays to look over the beer displays in grocery stores... even if you don't drink it!
From time to time, there are tear-pads offering coupons and rebates, with no beer purchase required! Free groceries? Yes please!

I found this one at Kroger for $10 of free meat. If I purchase $30 worth of fresh meat before July 31st, I can send in the rebate, and they will send me $10 back! I don't need to buy all of the meat at one time- I just need to make sure I send in all of my receipts with the purchase prices circled.

(Although you don't need to purchase the beer, you do need to be at least 21 years old to complete the offers) This one is only good in the following states: AL, AR, CT, HI, KS, KY, ME, MO, NC, NJ, NY, SD, UT, VA, VT, and WV.

No comments:

Post a Comment