Thursday, July 30, 2009

Don't Forget 1/2 Price Kellogg's at Kroger!

Remember that today only Kroger is having a 1/2 price Kellogg's sale! Matching with coupons can give you some great deals, and a good scenario to use the Kellogg's Fuel For School Rebate Offer. If you still need to print off the rebate form, here's the post where I linked it.

There are some good Kellogg's coupons at coupons.com, or do me a favor, and print them off to the right on my screen!

I went this morning, and only had a couple of coupons with me, so I didn't get much. I was happy with what I found though.



The Cheez-it crackers were on sale for $1.49. I had a .75/1 coupon, but didn't notice that it was only for whole wheat Cheez-its, and unfortunately, my store didn't carry them. After I noticed that, I decided not to buy them, but then looked down and noticed that my 2 year old son had already opened the box. Oh well... $1.50 is still a great price.

The Yo-Go bites were on sale for $1.44, and I had a .50/1 coupon I found on Coupons.com a while ago. It doubled, so the bites were .44.

The Dole juice was obviously not part of that deal, but I noticed that it was on sale for $1.69, down from $2.40. I had a .50/1 coupon I saved from the Smartsource 6/14 grocery ad, so it came to .69.

I used my $2.00 off my next purchase coupon I wrote about here, and after coupons, my total was $1.02! I suppose It could have been .27 if the Cheez-it coupon worked, but I'm definitely not upset!

No comments:

Post a Comment