Thursday, July 2, 2009

My cheese run to Winn Dixie

I mentioned earlier that I forgot to take my coupons for the Kraft cheese when I went to Winn Dixie this morning. I made a quick run back over there tonight, and was pretty glad that I did.



I was able to buy 9 packets of cheese for a total of $5.22, including tax. Again, I used .50 off coupons that I found last week in the dairy aisle. It's really worth it to pick up the coupons attached to displays at the store.



I love this receipt- I paid $5.22 and saved $24.21!



At the register, I received another surprise- a coupon for $4 off my next shopping order printed, as well as another $10 off of $50!

I like Winn Dixie more every time I shop there.

1 comment:

  1. That is a good idea. It really does make a difference.

    ReplyDelete