Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My Winn Dixie shopping trip 7/6

I had a great night at Winn Dixie last night!


My total before coupons and store savings was $79.61.
After coupons and customer rewards, I spent $24.97!

Here's how I did it:
I had a Winn Dixie $10 off $50 coupon that printed from my last trip.
I also had a $4 off my purchase coupon from all of the cheese I bought last week. Here is the link.
General Mills products were on sale 4/$10, with an extra $4 savings at the register. I used a $1 off 2 Cheerios coupon I found on the General Mills website, as part of a promotion.
-.80 off 2 coupon for the yogurt here.
- .75 off coupon for the Total that I received with a sample in the mail.
The Kraft cheese was on sale for $1.50 each, and I had a $1 off 2 coupon.
The pickles were on a BOGO sale for $2.29. Paired with a .50 off 1 coupon that doubled, they came to .65 each. (I found this coupon in the paper a couple of weeks ago, but can't remember the exact date.)
The Kraft dressing was on sale for $1.68.
-$1/1, Smartsource 6/21
The Ritz crackers were on sale for $2.50. I used a "Buy Ritz get Wheat Thins Free" coupon found in the 5/17 Smartsource insert.
The Triscuits were BOGO for $3.39. I had a $1 off 1 coupon found online.
The Apple Jacks were on sale for $1.77.
-$1/1, Red Plum 6/7 insert.
The strawberries were BOGO for $3.99. I wouldn't have bought so many, but I needed a filler to reach my $50 so I could use my $10 off coupon.

Blessings From Saving is now a part of BeSentsAble's The Grocery Gathering. Check it out for more great deals!

1 comment: