Thursday, July 2, 2009

Free groceries at Kroger!

I stopped at Kroger this evening to pick up a few things that were on sale. Here's what I was able to buy for free!!!!



I had 2 coupons for free sugar when I buy 10 packets of Koolaid. The Koolaid is on sale right now for 10/$1.

The Pert Plus has a "Try Me Free" sticker on it. I just have to print the rebate form from their website. I also had a $1.50 off coupon for this, so after all is said and done, I will have made money on it!

The BBQ sauce is on sale for .99. I had 2 coupons for .50 off. Like Winn Dixie, the Kroger in my area doubles the value of manufacturer's coupons up to .50, so they took $1 off.

The gum was on sale for .59 each. I had 2 coupons for .75 off, so I made a little money!

I also had 2 coupons for a free can of dog food.

I was pretty excited about this shopping trip.

1 comment: