Monday, July 20, 2009

My Kroger Shopping Trip


I had a great trip to Kroger today. I paid $33.64 for $74.17 of groceries!
Here's what I found:

Breyer's Yogurt was on sale for .59/ea. After coupons, they were .09/ea!
Bumblebee Tuna Packets: .99/ea. FREE after coupons!
Mac and Cheese: .14/ea after coupons and $2/off printed catalina for next week.
The chicken was .99/lb. I bought 7lbs and plan to freeze it until I'm ready to use it.
I had a coupon for a FREE Digiorno Flatbread Melts from Kraft First Taste.
The Kozy Shack Tapioca pudding was on a store sale for $1.29. I had a .55/off catalina coupon to make this .74.
The Santa Cruz Organic Lemonade was on sale for $1.25. After the .75/1 coupon found HERE, it was .50! (Thanks Deal Seeking Mom!)
The Chex Mix was part of the "Buy 10 get $5 off" deal. After coupons, they were .50/ea.
The Sunny-D was also a part of the deal, and after my .25/1 catalina coupon, it cost .29!

My weekly total after this trip and my Winn Dixie trip was $55.95. (I went $5.95 over my budget) The total value of what I bought was $136.53!
How was your week? I'd love to hear about the deals you find!

No comments:

Post a Comment