Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My Winn Dixie shopping trip

I had a great shopping trip at Winn Dixie last night.


Poptarts were on sale BOGO at $2.49. I had some .55/1 coupons that I found on an aisle display at the store a couple of weeks ago. I bought 10 boxes of poptarts and used 5 coupons, since 5 of my items were free. I spent $9.70 for my 10 boxes. Now I need to submit my Kellogg's Fuel for School rebate, and I will get $10 back!!!! I will have actually made .30 on 10 boxes!

I found a Try-Me-Free sticker on Sure Deoderant for Men. It was $2.70, so I'll submit the rebate and it will be free.

I also found a Try-Me-Free tag on Vitamin Shampoo. It was selling for $6.77, and the rebate says that it is good for $6.99 and under. Unfortunately, when I got home, I read the rebate tag, and it says that it needs to be purchased between 8/1/09 and 10/31/09 to qualify. I'll be returning the shampoo and buying it next week!

I found pork ribs on a BOGO sale. I still needed to buy $20 worth of meat to submit for my $10 off of $30 meat purchase through Coors Beer. I wrote about that Here.
After I receive my rebates, I will have spent $13.50 for $72.00 worth of groceries!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment