Monday, July 20, 2009

Menu Planning Monday

This week, my mom and my sister will be coming to spend some time with us. Even with two more people in the house, I'm not planning to spend any extra money on groceries... We'll see if I can stick to my goal. Sorry my menu is so late today... I still want to share my plan for the week:

Monday: Bruschetta Bake- This is a Kraft recipe that I found a couple of years ago. I use canned chicken to cut down on both cost and time. It's a great easy recipe that my kids love. HERE is the link to the recipe.

Tuesday: Slow-Cooker Chicken Curry- This is a new recipe that I haven't tried yet. I'll let you know how it goes.

Wednesday: Spaghetti and Meatballs

Thursday: Chicken Sour Cream Enchiladas- My sister gave this recipe to me. It's easy, quick, and amazingly good! (not to mention thrifty!) Here is the recipe, if you're interested.

Friday: Pasta Salad for a Church Potluck- I use whatever I can find in my fridge: peppers, onions, tomato, apples, grapes... toss it with some Kraft dressing that was on sale last week, and I'm set!

Saturday: Stuffed Bell Peppers- We have green peppers growing in our garden, and we need to use them before they go bad. I'm excited to try this! Does anyone have a good filling recipe?

Sunday: Pork Skewers with Rosemary Potatoes- gotta use some pork that's been in my freezer for a while. I also have a lot of potatoes from our garden. I think they'll go well together.

No comments:

Post a Comment