Monday, July 6, 2009

My Thrifty CVS deals

I stopped by CVS this morning. There are a lot of great ECB (extra care bucks) deals this week. Since I didn't have any left from a previous purchase and I didn't want to spend much money out of pocket, I just bought a couple of things, with the intention of building up my ECB count for next time.

The Dawn soap is on sale for $2/2. If you buy 2, you will get $1 ECB.
Use 2 .25 off coupons (P&G insert 7/5)
$1 off Colgate coupon (Smartsource mailer) receive $2 ECB's with purchase.
CVS pantiliners: .89, receive $.99 ECB.
I received an extra .50 ECB for my shopping in the Spring. (CVS gives a small percentage of your purchases back in the form of ECB's)

My total came to $5.39 for all of my items, and I got $4.50 in ECB's for my next trip!

If you are new to CVS shopping, Money Saving Mom has a great tutorial here. I'm happy to answer any questions you might have. Just leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment