Friday, July 31, 2009

Food Storage Friday

Well, this week was a pretty good stock-up week. I didn't take a separate picture of it, but I'll tell you what I found that we'll put in storage to save for later.

I was able to buy 10 boxes of poptarts, which are free after rebate. Here's my post about those.
I also bought a couple of cans of pineapple at Kroger as they were on sale for $1/each.

So, since we're eating a few boxes of the poptarts now, I plan to put 5 in storage. I spent $2 this week on food to save for later. I feel good about that!

My weekly shopping total (after my rebates) was $45, which included diapers for my little guy.

My mom and sister were here visiting this week, and both insisted on helping out with groceries. Because we had more mouths to feed, if we include what they bought, we definitely went over our $50/week budget. I plan to be back to our regular spending next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment