Monday, August 31, 2009

Menu Planning Monday

Last night, I actually used my pork ribs! (They have been on my menu for about a month, and I've been too intimidated to try them). They turned out great though, and I have leftovers that we ate in sandwiches for lunch today.

I've had kind of a tough time figuring out what to make this week. Here's what I've decided:

Monday: Tortellini and Sausage- A couple of weeks ago, I posted about an opportunity to get some free food from Schwan's home grocery delivery. It looks like they still have that promotion going. Here is the link, if you're interested. I chose to get their 3 cheese tortellini, and it came last week. I'm excited to try it! Eckrich sausage is on a BOGO sale at Kroger this week (probably about $2.00/each), and there was a coupon for $1/1 Eckrich sausage in yesterday's paper.

Tuesday: White Chicken Chili- Here is the recipe that I'm going to try. If you want to try it with me, let me know how it turns out!

Wednesday: My husband's birthday! I think I'll make lasagna that day. I found this recipe to try.

Thursday: Family Sized Baked Burrito: Here's another one that I haven't tried. I was looking on some other blogs for ideas though, and it looks pretty interesting. Here is the recipe. I found it on Melissa's Bargain Blog.

Friday: Potatoes and Chicken Gravy

Saturday: Tamale Casserole (recipe coming soon)

Sunday: Sweet and Sour Meatballs Over Rice

I'd love to know what you're planning this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment