Saturday, August 29, 2009

Lindsey's Albertson's trip

This week (until Tuesday, Sept. 1) Albertson's is having a deal that if you spend $25 on certain products (in a single transaction) you can get a coupon for $10 off of your next purchase. In addition, all of the products included in this deal are on sale! I went last week and bought all of this:



Originally it would have been $42. With my Albertson's card it would have been $25 but I had some coupons that brought it down to $16. If you include the $10 off that I got at the register then I got everything for $6! Some of the other things included in this sale are:
Marie Calender's frozen meals
Various Keebler crackers and cookies
Gardenburger and Morningstar (if you buy something Morningstar you should also get a 75 cent coupon to use on one of their products next time)
Manwich Sloppy Joe sauce
Hunt's Pasta sauce
Peter Pan peanut butter
Rice Krispies Treats
Wesson cooking oil
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment