Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My Kroger Shopping Trip

Last night, I went to Kroger to take advantage of the "Buy 10 get $5 off" deal.



Here's what I found for $5.48!!!:

4 Betty Crocker cookie mixes- after coupons: .67/each
2 Pillsbury Crescent rolls- after coupons: .50/each
3 Hamburger Helper meals- after coupons: .20/each!!!! The Hamburger Helpers were each .89 after the store deal, but there were a few that were marked down further... they were .45/each after the deal, so I took advantage of that!
1 Yoplait Go-gurt pack- after coupons: $1.20 (my kids always eat my favorite kinds of yogurt when I buy them before I get the chance... I decided to spend a little more than planned to get them their own yogurt... Maybe I'll get to eat some of mine before it's gone!!!)

I ended up going to Kroger, Winn Dixie and Walmart last night to get all of the things my family needs for the week. I went $10 over my budget of $50/week because I decided to buy ground beef while I was at Walmart. (It's not in my menu this week, so my plan is to add it into next week's budget. If I do that, I spent $53 last night.)

No comments:

Post a Comment