Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My Kroger Shopping Trip


I usually go shopping on Monday evenings, but I didn't make it out until last night this week. Unfortunately, I didn't have a really amazing trip, but I'm still satisfied with what I found.

The Kraft Deluxe Mac and Cheese was selling for $1.50 each. They had coupons attached to them for a free BBQ sauce with the purchase of 2. I had a coupon for $1.50/2, so I spent $1.50 for 2 boxes and the sauce!

The English muffins were on sale for .49/pack. I wish I bought more than one pack because my kids really like them.

The Post Raisin Bran was on sale for $1.88/each. I had a $1/2 coupon from the 6/21 Smartsource insert, so they came to $1.38/each. My husband really likes this cereal, so I thought I'd take advantage of the deal.

The Always, Tampax and Tide were all part of the "Buy 4 take $4 off at the register" deal. For all 4 items, after coupons and savings, I spent $6.88.

The Tyson Skillet Creations was $6.49. I have a rebate to mail in to make this free.

My total at Kroger after rebates and coupons was $37.95 for $69.73 worth of groceries.

No comments:

Post a Comment