Saturday, August 29, 2009

Welcome to My Sister Lindsey!

Recently, I asked my sister Lindsey if she would be interested in contributing to my blog. A little background about her: she's a first grade teacher living in Utah, so I only get to see her every 6 months or so. Over the past month or so, I have been trying to convert her to using coupons. She decided to try it, and now, I'm pretty sure she's hooked. I love it when she calls me to tell me how much she's saved at the grocery store.

Lindsey has been finding some great deals at Albertson's grocery store. I have to say, I'm jealous that we don't have one where I am in Alabama. Anyway, she has agreed to post her great deals here on the blog. So, any of you who are lucky enough to have an Albertson's close by, I hope you enjoy what she has to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment