Monday, August 24, 2009

Kroger Deals 8/23-8/29


This week, Kroger is having another one of their "Crazy 8's" deals, as well as the "Buy 10 get $5 off" promotion from last week. I am only going to post about the new deals this week. For a look at the "Buy 10 get $5 off" promo, check out my post from last week here. From what I see, the same products are included this week.

If you want to see my coupon match-ups and deals I found last week, here's the link.

Here are my favorites from the "Crazy 8's":

5oz Kroger Premium Canned Chunk Chicken Breast: .88
12-16oz Selected Varieties Kroger Frozen Vegetables: .88
Kroger Frozen Potato products (hash browns, french fries, etc.): $1.68
8.25-11oz. Kroger Fruit Cocktail: .68
Kroger Cream Cheese: .98
Kroger Cereals: $1.58
Kroger Granola Bars: $1.68
Kroger Kitchen Creations Stuffing: .88

Other deals:

Kroger Gallon Milk: $1.99
Fresh Whole Fryer Chicken: .79/lb
Kroger Sliced Bacon: BOGO (usually about $3.50/each) Remember- if you only need 1, buy 1 and it will be 1/2 price!

Southern Grown Peaches: .79/lb


All, Surf, and Wisk Laundry Detergents: $3.49
*$1/1 All or Surf: 8/2 Red Plum
*$2/1 All: 8/2 Red Plum
*$1/1 Wisk here

Kraft Cheese 2/$4
*$1/1 Kraft Cheese: here

Breyer's or Klondike Ice Cream: $2.27
*$1/2 Breyer's or Klondike here

Kroger 6-pack or 12 oz package Raisins: $1.67

Please let me know if there's anything that I've missed!

I am happy to be posting on BeCentsAble's Grocery Gathering. Check them out for more great coupon matches and deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment