Friday, August 14, 2009

Food Storage Friday

Here are the things that I bought this week, intending to save them for later.



I bought the Lucky Charms at CVS for $2, as part of my deal posted here.

The Rice Krispies were free- I used a coupon mailed to my by VocalPoint.

The canned chicken was on sale at Kroger for .98/each. I like to have these saved, as they make easy casseroles, enchiladas, etc.

The Dial soap was free- I used a coupon mailed to me by Kroger.

The Mott's Applesauce was on sale at Kroger for $1.88. I used a .50/1 coupon I found here to make the pack .88!

The chili was $1.50/each. We wanted to make chili on potatoes this week for a dinner. I already had some in my storage, but decided to buy some to replace what I would use.

My total spent on food storage this week was $7.84. It really doesn't have to be expensive to create a storage for a rainy day.

2 comments: