Monday, August 10, 2009

Menu Planning Monday

Well, it's kinda late in the day, but I finally have my menu for this week finished. So, here goes:

Monday: Chicken Pot Pie (Since I haven't done my shopping this week, I am low on a lot of things. I am able to make this almost completely from Food Storage items. Let me know if you're interested in the recipe, and I'll share it.

Tuesday: Taco Salad (I received some Kroger coupons in the mail about a week ago, and among them was a $2 off $10 in produce. This sounds like a good meal to take advantage of the coupon.

Wednesday: Baked Potatoes covered with Chili, Cheese and Tomatoes (I have lots of tomatoes from my garden. Russet potatoes are on sale for $3.79 for a 10lb bag.)

Thursday: Tortilla Casserole (One of my husband's favorite meals, and easy to make)

Friday: Tater Tot Casserole- Canned Chicken is on sale for .98/each, Tater Tots are on sale for $1.98, and Frozen Vegetables are on sale for .98/each... all at Kroger.

Saturday: BBQ Ribs- I bought these with the $10 meat rebate I had a couple of weeks ago.

Sunday: Pork Tenderloin- I plan to buy one at Kroger. The Smithfield brand are on a buy one get one free sale, so if I just buy one, the total should be around $4.50.

What meals are you planning this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment