Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My Winn Dixie shopping trip


I had a pretty good trip to Winn Dixie Monday night.

The cereal was on sale for 4/$10. I used 2 $1/2 coupons, so I paid $8. This would not normally be a very good cereal deal, but Winn Dixie made it sweeter- If I bought 4 boxes of cereal, the milk and eggs would be free! So, 4 boxes of cereal, milk and eggs for $8 is better.

The apples and grapes were on sale for .99/lb. My kids wanted to make an apple pie this week, so we bought a few extra.

The bologna was priced at $1.49. For some reason, .49 came off at the register. I had a $1/1 Eckrich brand product. I recently emailed their company to comment on a product, and in return, they sent me a few coupons. (It pays to tell companies when you like their product!!!)
So, after the sale and coupon, the bologna was free!

The Michelina's dinners were on sale 10/$10. I had a $1/5 coupon I found here. (They are also 10/$10 at Kroger this week) My husband is taking them for lunches this week.

Anyway, after coupons and sales, I spent $24.57. My savings totaled $26.62. I feel pretty good about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment