Sunday, August 2, 2009

Menu Planning Monday

I opened my Rachael Ray recipe book last night, and found some recipes that looked great. I haven't tried any of them yet, but they call for ingredients that are already in my cupboard, so I think I'll try a few. Here is what I have planned for my dinner menu this week:

Monday: Green Curry Chicken over Rice: I bought a lot of chicken last week for .99/lb at Kroger. It's still on sale if you need some.

Tuesday: Aussie Meat Pies (Rachael Ray)

Wednesday: Tyson Skillet Creations meal: I still haven't bought my "free after rebate" meal, so I think I'll try it again. I wrote about it here.

Thursday: Papa al Pomodoro soup (Rachael Ray)I have lots of tomatoes from my garden that need to be eaten, so I'll try this.

Friday: Tater Tot Casserole

Saturday: BBQ Ribs: Last week, I stocked up on meat with my $10 Rebate offer that I wrote about here.

Sunday: Carmel Apple Pork Chops: This is a fabulous recipe that I found on Allrecipes.com. Here is the recipe if you want to try it. They taste like apple pie! Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment