Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Last Minute Winn Dixie Deal- 4 Boxes of fruit snacks for .65!

This is a really last minute deal... I found it last night while I was at Winn Dixie. Since Winn Dixie changes their sales and ads every Wednesday, this is the last day to snag it.

In their weekly ad, Betty Crocker fruit snacks are listed in their "Buy 4 get $4 off" deal. They are on sale for $2.50/each. If you buy 4, your total will be $10, but $4 will come off instantly at the register. Use 4 .40/1 coupons here, here and here. (If you hit the "back" button after printing, they should print one more time.)

Now, your total will be will be $2.80 after the coupons double. Including tax, I paid $3.15. But then- a catalina coupon for $2.50 off my next purchase printed!

So, if you count the catalina, coupons, and store sale, I bought 4 boxes for fruit snacks for .65!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment