Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My CVS Savings

Yesterday, I stopped by CVS to pick up a few things. I spent $10.32 out of pocket.


Here's what I found:

Pull-Ups were on sale 2 packs for $18, and I got $4 in ECB's back.
I had both a $5 off 1 pack and a $3 off 1 pack coupon that I received from a Huggies mailer.
Wipes were on sale 2 for $6. I had 2 .75/1 coupons I received in the same Huggies mailer.
General Mills cereals are on sale 2 for $5. I used a $1/2 coupon from a newspaper insert. They are also listed HERE and on the right of my blog.
I printed off a $5/$25 CVS coupon HERE. When you use this, make sure it's the first coupon you give. Otherwise, there may be problems with the total.
I also had $5 in Extra Care Bucks from a previous trip.

So, after all is said and done, I bought $40 worth of groceries for $10.32! (and $4 ECB's for next time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment