Thursday, September 10, 2009

Winn Dixie Deals 9/9-9/15


I hope everyone is having a good day today- I am! My kids and I got to meet my husband for lunch on campus. We don't get to do that often, and they were so excited to see dad in the middle of the day.

Anyway, on to the deals... Winn Dixie has a lot on sale this week. It looks like they're doing a seafood sale, with lots of Buy-one-get-one-free deals. I won't list them all. If you're interested, here's the link to the weekly ad.

I'm including the best deals that I see this week. Let me know if I'm missing something!

Eckrich Meat Franks or Bologna: BOGO at $3.29
*$1/1 Eckrich sausage or franks 8/30 Smartsource (if the meat franks are included)
Oscar Meyer Fun Pack Lunchables: $2.00/each
*$1/1 Oscar Meyer lunchables 8/23 Smartsource (if fun packs are included)

Gala apples: $1.29/lb
Many kinds onions: .79/lb
Large Naval Oranges: .99/lb

Free Gallon of Milk when you buy 3 bags of Malt O Meal cereals.
*.50/1 Malt O Meal cereals. Selected varieties only, but you should be able to print 3 coupons and save $3!

Dole canned pineapple: 10/$10
Pompeian Classic or Extra Virgin White Olive Oils 16oz: BOGO at $5.79
*1/1 Olive Oil here

Buy 1 Huggies Jumbo Pack Diapers at $9.49 and get a 40 count Huggies Wipes Free!
*$1.50/1 Diapers: 8/16 SmartSource

10/$10:
Children's Activity Books (while supplies last)
Winn Dixie 4-count Light Bulbs
Assorted Hot Wheels cars


I hope you all have a good week!

For more great deals, check out BeCentsAble's Grocery Gathering!

No comments:

Post a Comment