Monday, September 7, 2009

Lindsey's Alberston's Trip

I went to Albertson's last week and found some great deals! (They are good through tomorrow) They were having a similar deal to last week but this time you only had to spend $20 and get $5 back. Included in the deal were
Betty Crocker cake and brownie mixes 1/$1
Betty Crocker frosting 2/$3
Betty Crocker Warm Delights 3/$5
Betty Crocker Fruit Roll Ups etc 2/$5
Green Giant frozen veggies 1/$1
Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers 2/$5
Pilsbury Grands biscuits 4/$5
Progresso soup 3/$4
General Mills cereal 2/$4
Nature Valley granola bars 2/$5
Bisquick 2/$6
On the back page of their ad they also had a whole list of coupons that you could use this week (for CapriSun, Kraft mayo, Oreos, Kraft cheese, Oscar Mayer hot dogs, Oscar Mayer salami and bolgna, Lunchables, Kraft Singles, Ritz crackers, DiGiornio and California Pizza Kitchen pizza, Kraft salad dressing, Planters nuts, and A1). At the store I went to in Utah they also had copies of all of these next to the product in the store, so you may not need to bring your ad. All of these are on sale anyway, so it makes for really good deal. Since CapriSun was on sale I decided to buy a couple of those to put towards the amount I need to buy for a Nabisco promotion (which you can find here http://www.nabiscoworld.com/back-to-school/). I also bought the EasyMac I needed for the promotion as they were only $.91 each. With a few other coupons I had, as well as the $10 on my next purchase I got from Albertson's last week, I bought this for only $25, and got my $5 off coupon to use next time:

No comments:

Post a Comment