Friday, September 25, 2009

Kids' Clothes Connection- My finds

I was able to shop at the Kids' Clothes Connection consignment sale a couple of days early, because I volunteer to work for them. Anyway, I was so excited to find bikes for both of my kids! My daughter will be 4 soon, and I found a Disney Princess bike with training wheels on it for $10! It's in great shape, and she absolutely loves it.

I knew that if I found a bike for my daughter, my 2 year old son would want one as well. I was lucky to find a "Radio Flyer" tricycle in great condition for him for $10 as well! So now my kids both have bikes, and ride them every day. It's fun for me to see them enjoying playing outside and getting exercise.

Since Halloween is coming soon, I wanted to find a costume for my son. I found a cute set of doctor scrubs that say "Doctor in Training" on the back. They were $5, and he loves them! My daughter is going to be a fairy, and we found her some wings and a tutu at Big Lots for $1/each. I bought her a leotard to go with them at the consignment sale for $1. I paid $8 for 2 costumes! I'm happy about that.

Let me know about the great second-hand deals you're finding!

No comments:

Post a Comment