Friday, September 25, 2009

Food Storage Friday

This day marks the end of my 2 week laziness with my blog. I went grocery shopping on Monday, and was able to get a few extras at great prices for my food storage. Here's what I found:


The pasta was on sale at Winn Dixie for $10/10. I had some .50/1 coupons from a Smartsource insert, so they were free!

The cereal was part of a deal where if you buy 4 for $10, Winn Dixie would give me a free gallon of milk and a free carton of eggs. I had 2 $2/2 Kellogg's cereal coupons, so I paid $6 for 4 boxes of cereal, milk and eggs!

I had a .50/1 Dole product coupon I found in Ladies' Home Journal (I found a free subscription online a while ago.) So the pineapple was free!

I paid a total of $3 for my food storage items this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment