Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Kids' Clothes Connection- Local Event


I just wanted to post about the Kids' Clothes Connection consignment sale that we have here. If you are local, be sure to check this out. Beginning Saturday morning and running for two weeks, this huge consignment sale is a great place to find gently used kids' things at great prices.

It's a great sale, even if you are not shopping for kids' things, as there are always a lot of household goods and furniture as well. (I'm looking for a lawn mower... maybe I'll be lucky and find one!)

Anyway, Here is the website, which has all of the dates and times, as well as the location.

Let me know about great finds if you shop there, or any consignment sale in your area! I'm planning to shop tomorrow. I'll share what I find.

No comments:

Post a Comment