Monday, October 12, 2009

Back into CVSing

I took a few months' break from shopping at CVS. I just got a little burned out with running everywhere for deals, and needed a break. Anyway, after checking my shampoo, soap, toothpaste stockpile, I found that I'm starting to run a little low. So, I'm back in the game.

Who's with me? Is there anyone out there who hasn't started shopping there yet? If you would like to start and have any questions, let me know. Or, if you already shop there, please share your deals!

Since I didn't take a picture of my stash from this week, I'll just outline what I found:

2 Palmolive Dish soaps
1 Tone Body Wash
1 Tone 2-pack bar soaps
1 Colgate Advanced whitening toothpaste
2 Snickers candy bars
1 6-pack boxed raisins
1 Revlon nail polish

Total after coupons and 2 Extra Care Bucks I got for taking a survey: $8.60
ECB's to use for next time: $7!

I'll let you know next week how I've used those $7, and hopefully cycled them into more ECB's.

No comments:

Post a Comment